Sales Director, Microsoft
Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, Microsoft Partnership, the Director of Sales is responsible for driving sales at Microsoft globally for Icertis Contract Management. The sales method for Microsoft will have consultative approach, continuing to establish Icertis as a trusted partner for Microsoft.
The ideal candidate is one with a hunter mentality, coupled with very strong sales ability, relationship building skills, technical skillset and a truly consultative sales approach who has experience with implementation of enterprise software in a SaaS company. The Director of Sales is the lead in identifying new opportunities for expansion and doing continuous business development across the entire customer organization. This is a hybrid role and does require that applicants be local to the Seattle area. #LI-RS1
What you will do:
- Drive significant new revenue from Microsoft by upselling and cross-selling.
- Develop and expand relationships within customer base.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Microsoft is a net promoter of Icertis.
- Work closely with internal teams: Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering, Marketing, etc., to address customer issues, challenges, and success factors.
- Work closely with Microsoft and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases, considering advancing sales motions within the customer organization.
- Anticipate and understand the needs, requirements and/or pain points of Microsoft as a global organization and propose potential solutions.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction of Microsoft as a customer of Icertis.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales, customer success, account management or business development experience.
- Must have strong sales aptitude, excellent relationship building skills, cloud & AI skillset and a consultative sales approach, with experience with implementation of enterprise software in a SaaS company preferred.
- Ability to identify, create and close new sales opportunities, and project manage complex sales cycles through the consistent application of discipline, rigor and strong attention to detail.
- Must have experience with SaaS products, preferably CLM.
- Prior sales experience with Microsoft and a deep understanding of Microsoft technology stack, particularly Microsoft enterprise applications and Azure/AI, is strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing large Fortune 500 engagements.
- Ability to develop executive level (CxO) relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer and present Icertis value proposition to C-level executives.
- Ability to work with partners to drive technical solutions to support Icertis portfolio with Microsoft.
- Ability to work with product management team to create new solutions to increase revenue stream.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technical concentration or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.