Oracle HCM Technical Consultant
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Skills, Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- At least 5+ years of experience in Oracle ERP/Fusion SaaS/PaaS project implementations as a technical developer
- Completed at least 1 or 2 full Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations
- Extensive knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/Oracle Cloud (Fusion)
- Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, FBDI (File base data Import) & OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence)
- Extensively worked on Integration using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Ben/HCM Extracts
- Extensively worked on Area of Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas
- Have worked on HCM Data Loader (HDL), HSDL
- Have strong technical knowledge on Oracle Database SQL and PLSQL
- Should have worked on REST APIs and WSDL (Web Services Description Language)
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.