Senior Finance Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
As a member of the Go-to-Market FP&A team, the Senior Finance Manager will support Icertis’ rapid top-line growth, balanced against the company’s ROI objectives and bottom-line targets. She or he will partner directly with Sales & Marketing leaders to drive planning, budgeting, and forecasting rhythms including variance analyses, and lead financial modeling for key go-to-market strategic decisions. The role requires strong analytics, financial modeling experience, and good communication skills. The ideal candidate will also possess intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, capacity to manage multiple workstreams in parallel, initiative and a bias for action, and the ability to influence senior leaders. This position can work remotely within the US. #Remote-LI.
What you will bring:
- Manage Sales & Marketing headcount and compensation costs, including annual budgeting, sales rep capacity planning, and monthly forecasting and variance analysis
- Analyze, measure, and track ROI of various demand generation modes and sales channels, including Icertis’ strategic GTM partnerships
- Partner with budget owners within Sales & Marketing to maximize top-line growth while maintaining or enhancing ROI from headcount and program investments
- Work with Accounting to ensure accurate Sales & Marketing headcount and opex reporting
- Identify and implement system and process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of forecasting processes and budget tracking
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a Finance, Accounting, or Business Analysis role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related major
- Anaplan experience a plus
- Intellectual curiosity, desire for continuous learning, and openness to constructive feedback
- Capacity to self-start and operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, including managing multiple workstreams in parallel and setting appropriate expectations with relevant stakeholders
- Structured thinking and an analytical mind able to digest and synthesize disparate data and generate meaningful insight into business performance
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence others, including making complex analyses easy to understand and adapting the level of detail in presentations to the audience
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.