Vice President, Sales - Strategic Accounts
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Vice President, Sales – Diamond Accounts is a key leadership role responsible for managing complex, enterprise sales cycles with key prospective enterprise accounts. You will report to the SVP Sales and expertly lead your team to orchestrate the selling process with Icertis stakeholders from sales through presales to the handoff with professional services while uncovering large expansion opportunities, identifying the top business issues and translating those into ICM value proposition to close multi-million dollar deals.
The ideal candidate is a strong people leader who can facilitate collaboration throughout Icertis and key accounts, influence and lead with and without direct authority, form strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders and has an innate intellectual curiosity about how to solve customer’s business problems. If planning and leading complex sales cycles in a face-paced, high growth and technical environment excites you, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Develops strategies and processes to ensure continuous prospecting activities and pipeline development for key prospective clients, sufficient to support achievement of sales booking and profitability goals.
- Lead your team to identify, qualify, and facilitate new customer sales opportunities to generate sales bookings that meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Leads solution development efforts to best address prospective customer needs involving all necessary company personnel.
- Leads regular prospective customer strategic sessions and review/reflection meetings to ensure team growth and development.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key business leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business and creates stakeholder alignment.
- Builds exceptional client rapport and maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assists in implementation and business development efforts.
- Participates in executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk when necessary.
- Identifies potential project risks early and recommendations for risk avoidance as a customer moves through their customer success journey.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in value-based client solutions and process management.
- Participates in product strategy development.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors’ Degree from a reputable institute. MBA will be preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of enterprise SaaS sales leadership experience.
- Prior experience in selling Contract Management/Supply Chain applications/CRM/ERP is preferred.
- An impeccable track record of closing sales and delighting customers.
- Prior experience in Consultative Selling, Decision Making, Selling Value, Planning, Coach development and Selling Value.
- Prior experience with quick and innovative thinking with the business acumen to correctly interpret available data.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fifth year in a row!
•Equity ( RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2022 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.