General Manager, Sales, Strategic Accounts
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The General Manager, Customer Advocacy is accountable for driving expansion revenue in existing customers, account management and on-going customer satisfaction and overall Icertis product usage in existing customer base. This GM will exemplify the customer centric focus of Icertis, by leading a team in the Western region that will serve as extensions of our customers and be internal proactive evangelists for the customer to accomplish defined objectives (adoption/usage, KPI’s, product expansion).
When done well, Icertis will yield greater expansion sales from existing accounts in the form of MRR (monthly recurring revenue). The ideal candidate has been a sales leader, understands SaaS is one who is a strong people leader, who intuitively demonstrates active listening, incredibly responsive, detailed follow-though and with a growth organization is flexibly and agile. This position can work remotely within the US. #Remote-LI.
What you will do:
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by upselling and cross-selling and able to develop opportunities.
- Develop and/or expand relationships within customer base up to VP and C-level Executives.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team and across the organization to deliver ever increasing results.
- Lead and build a high performing team of Customer Advocacy Directors.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a net promoter of Icertis and customer stories.
- Be an advocate by working closely with customer and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases.
- Provide leadership to corporate, business and/or regional management regarding the execution of business strategies.
- Identify and understand the customer pain points and propose potential solutions.
- Work closely with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, etc. to review customer issues, challenges, and success factors.
- Provide strategic direction and tactical insights to improve customer retention, growth and satisfaction.
- Manage the forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to executive team.
What you will bring:
- An undergraduate degree is required. An advanced degree, ideally an MBA, is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in sales/ account management and minimum of 5 years in an Executive Sales/ Account Management role.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind a consultative sales approach and who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.
- Demonstrate record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, customer centric environment.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.