Architect - Solutions Engineering (.NET)
Software Engineering, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12 - 15 years of overall experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC, WCF, WPF, WF4, EF, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
- Minimum Education : Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.