Senior Software Engineer (Testing)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Senior Software Engineer will be delivering software and artefacts independently. The SSE will be working independently within self-organizing Agile teams. He/ She will be planning and identifying solutions and risks in assigned work.
Designing and developing solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline. Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable, and scalable
- Years of Experience: 4 to 7
- Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
- Selenium with either C# or Java
- Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
- Modern Web Automation Framework knowledge [Playwright/Cypress]
Good to Have
- Manual Testing Mindset - (should be able to identify Manual Test cases and should be able to Automate end-to-end)
- PowerShell/Other scripting language.
- Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.