Senior Architect - .NET (Platform Experience)
Software Engineering, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· The Senior Architect will be taking care of complex business problems and designing product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
· He/ She will be taking complete architecture ownership of the implementation of Icertis Contract Management at our customers
· Evangelize and enforce best practices to build security and performance from the ground up.
· Visualize the enterprise landscape for Icertis Contract Management and recommend and assimilate technology to make the implementation successful
- 15+ yrs experience in designing, developing and supporting enterprise-grade SaaS products using Microsoft stack on Azure. Must have the ability to plan for quality, security, scalability, performance, cost, operability and supportability.
- Experience with GenAI technologies is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Good communication skills to present ideas and solutions and analytical abilities to troubleshoot issues.
- Mentor technical teams.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.