Lead Functional Consultant - Professional Services
Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Manage and Lead ICERTIS product implementations for enterprise customers, taking complete ownership of project planning, execution, financials and customer relationship.
- Contribute towards building and fostering internal consulting capability within Professional Services group.
- Manage a team of Senior Functional Consultants engaged in ICERTIS product implementations across multiple engagements.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Looking for candidates with 8 - 11 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager/project lead capacity.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies/actions in achieving set objectives.
- An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.