Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for smart, dynamic developers for our AI/ML Implementation group. The senior software engineer will be responsible for understanding the customer’s requirements and designing the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI application.
- Senior Software Engineer will partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects.
- He/ She will be the owning end to end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
- He/ She will be involved in understanding customer requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications.
- Develop business rules in C# .NET
- Configure, extend, and optimize the Icertis AI apps through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis, and other mechanisms.
- Take full ownership of project/product features to implement, provide bug fixes, and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at the cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
- You are expected to be hands-on and write code on a day-to-day basis and mentor other team members.
- 4-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science / IT (or equivalent) with a strong background in programming
- Strong Experience in Python, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 3.5/ 4.0/ 4.5 development
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Exposure to NLP
- Exposure/awareness of AI, ML
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.