Manager of Finance - Shared Services (CoE)
Accounting & Finance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
As the Manager of Finance – Shared Services (CoE) , you will play a critical role in overseeing and managing the financial operations related to Accounts Payable and General Ledger activities on a global scale. Your expertise and leadership will be essential in ensuring accurate and timely processing of financial transactions, maintaining compliance with accounting standards and regulations, and optimizing financial processes within the organization.
- Oversee the end-to-end accounts payable process, including invoice receipt, verification, and processing for multiple entities and regions.
- Approving vendor processing entries in NetSuite ERP
- Ensure accurate coding, approval, and timely payment of vendor invoices while adhering to established payment terms and company policies.
- Resolve any discrepancies or issues related to vendor invoices, payments, or accounts.
- Monitor cash flow related to accounts payable and collaborate with treasury or finance teams for effective cash management.
- Manage relationships with global vendors, ensuring effective communication and addressing any concerns or inquiries promptly.
- Reconcile vendor statements and accounts to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with procurement and sourcing teams to improve Ariba adoption across organisation
- Lead and manage the CoE accounting team responsible for General Ledger related processesfor recording and maintaining financial transactions.
- Ensure proper and accurate posting of journal entries, accruals, prepaid and other general ledger entries.
- Review Balance Sheet Reconciliations to validate the accuracy and completeness of general ledger accounts and ensure relevant deadlines are met for monthly/quarterly closing.
- Review Concur & non-concur Travel and Expense claims processed by the team. Ensure company policies are adhered to.
- Proactively monitor system performance and manage escalations for T&E role and review critical transactions.
- Review reconciliations on employee advances, travel settlement etc.
- Developing and delivering training on T&E related company policies and systems including Concur and other systems as may be applicable
- Manage relationship with Concur and set up quarterly business reviews to discuss performance issues, process improvements etc.
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior management, providing insights and analysis on accounts payable and general ledger performance.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting teams to consolidate financial data and ensure accuracy in financial statements.
- Utilize financial data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement in Shared Services.
- Analyze data from various processes within the CoE to identify trends, potential cost-saving opportunities, and areas for process enhancement.
- Implement best practices and standard operating procedures to enhance efficiency and reduce processing time.
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting principles, tax regulations, and company policies related to various processes within the CoE.
- Implement and maintain internal controls to safeguard company assets and prevent fraud.
- Facilitate internal and external audits related to various processes withing the CoE.
- Lead, mentor, and develop the CoE team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Set performance goals, conduct regular performance evaluations, and provide constructive feedback to team members.
1. Accounts Payable Management:
2. Global Vendor Management:
3. General Ledger Management:
4. Travel & Expense Management
5. Financial Reporting and Analysis:
6. Internal Controls and Process Improvement:
7. Team Development and Leadership:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A Master's degree or professional accounting certification (e.g., CA/ CPA) is a plus.
- Experience: CA with 5-6 year’s experience, non-CA: 10-12 year’s experience
- Proven experience in managing global functions, preferably in a multinational organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger and accounts payable principles, processes, and best practices.
- Familiarity with international accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to inspire and lead a team effectively.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems (e.g., NetSuite, Ariba).
- Previous experience on analytics tools like Qlicksense, PowerBI is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Flexible to attend early morning / late evening calls with the Global Teams across the company.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.