Technical Account Manager - Remote
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Technical Account Manager is focused on being Icertis' Technical Support point-of-contact person for a few large premium accounts for both technical and functional support items – basically, being the customer’s go to person. This position can work remotely within the US. #LI-Remote.
What You Will Do:
- This is an individual contributor role, but you will be the Support point-of-contact person for a few large premium accounts for both technical and functional support items – basically, being the customer’s go to person.
- Directly addressing some support items as well as providing direction to others, where needed, to ensure timely resolution of open support tickets.
- Understand Icertis platform as well as its implementation at the assigned customers very well including configurations, customizations and integrations.
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Develop and deliver regular operational and collaborate on strategic reviews. Operational reviews would be focused updates for any longer standing open tickets. Strategic reviews would be focused on reviewing the customer’s progress on their success measures and on the achievement of their business outcomes and value.
- Drive initiatives for productivity and ticket resolution quality improvement.
- Work on providing innovative ideas to improve ticket closure quality.
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Should be able to contribute on knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to other team members.
- Some travel (~20%) is expected to occasionally visit assigned customers (post pandemic).
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a Support, App Development or Sustaining engineering role.
- Expertise on Windows Azure, Cloud Computing, ASP.NET and/or MVC will be an added advantage.
- .Net and Azure certification will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools, and ability to follow defined processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues.
- Ability to work independently on issues assigned as well as to collaborate across the organization, when needed.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure in a proactive and timely manner.
- Very strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the sixth year in a row!
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2023 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.