Senior Software Engineer - Reporting- Solutions Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Building, implementing and supporting SSRS, SSIS and Power BI solutions
- Responsible for logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment of BI project.
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- Out of the box thinking for optimizing work and providing best in class Solution.
- Self-Motivated who can understand the requirements with limited guidance and develop product features, and has the ability understand the impact of the feature change on the overall product.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have 2+ years of experience in SSRS, SSIS and Power BI.
- Experience with the Microsoft BI stack, Azure and exposure to SQL Server database is a MUST.
- Should be hands on SSRS with exposure to Relational Database, Strong SQL Language.
- Should have experience in Performance tuning of reporting queries, Writing Tablix/matrix SSRS reports.
- Should have Power BI development and deployment knowledge
- Should have worked on SSIS Development and architecture design for complex systems.
- Should have experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards, SSIS Packages.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- #LI-VM1 #LI-SK1
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.