Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Accounting & Finance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are rapidly growing and scaling our global business. The company is expanding the Finance, Planning and Analysis function to support this increase is growth and business complexity. We are looking for a dynamic, high-impact financial analyst who can fresh insights and strong financial rigor and acumen to the company.
- Drive predictability into a rapidly growing business through public-company-ready P&L forecasting, monitoring, and reassessment
- Perform financial modeling to support multi-year planning, revenue, expense and investment ROI analysis, and key strategic decisions for Customer & Partner Services business unit.
- Work closely with key operational teams to ensure accurate reporting and well-controlled expense management along with monthly reporting on budget-to-actual.
- Delivery timely revenue, expense and resource insight and key driver analysis
- Identify opportunities for higher return on investment and cost savings
- Partner across functional teams to tie expenses to operational objectives and drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Provide analytical support to ensure accurate financial reporting and high-quality public-company ready accounting close
- Deliver board and exec level reporting and insight
- M&A support, as needed.
- Key role in supporting IPO-readiness, including adoption of critical accounting standards
- Juggle multiple ad hoc requests and demands requiring the ability to quickly shift focus as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in finance, accounting, or related field; CFA/CA and/or MBA preferred
- 12+ years of experience as a financial analyst in an IT product industry
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, including ASC 606/842
- Ability to work with business partners to deliver results including the ability to persuade with data
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problems
- Advanced experience building financial models in Excel
- Preferred software experience includes NetSuite, Salesforce, and financial planning tools. Experience implementing systems is a plus
- An eye towards continuous process improvement including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.