Senior Human Resources Business Partner
People & HR
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking to add a new team member to our amazing global Human Resources team. Thirty strong, our next team member will share our global mindset and scale our HR programs and work with leaders on unleashing their talent. We want someone who is passionate about aligning business objectives with leaders and employees, operational effectiveness, analytics, and providing insights and support to local and global leadership.
Are you a creative problem-solver?
Do you drive to get work done well and expediently?
Then we’d love to meet you!
Icertis is building for greatness in 2023 and we need a team member who can help drive our highest HR value initiatives.
About the team: We’re a tight-knit team that works hard and laughs a lot. We get the rare opportunity to collaborate every day with dozens of our Fortune 500 partners who work at some of the top companies in the world. We’re passionate about fueling Icertis’ rapid growth and using contracting to solve some of today’s most difficult business challenges. We are committed to positively representing the Icertis brand with our partners and consistently demonstrating the company’s FORTE values, operating with a deep sense of professionalism, integrity and caring.
What you will do:
- Partner with the global HRBP team to support aligned business organizations on a wide range of talent management and organizational business challenges (performance optimization, organizational design, talent assessment, employee relations, change management, leadership coaching).
- Analyze metrics and share findings with the business on trends and pulse of the organizations in quarterly business review (QBR) sessions (attrition, engagement, hiring, DEI, etc.).
- Work with the global HR functional teams to support and execute programs in employee engagement, career paths, succession planning, performance assessments, compensation planning, recruiting, retention, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with our recruiting team on program implementation and support (internships, Glassdoor campaigns, etc.).
- Resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Partner with managers on performance management cases.
- Provide guidance and interpretation on HR policies.
- Provide support for workforce planning and succession planning needs.
- Identify and facilitate training needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Host information sessions on new programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Work onsite at our Bellevue office a minimum of 2 days/week.
- Develop, communicate and administer policies/handbook for a variety of matters, such as; compensation, leave administration, employee relations, health and safety, and time and attendance policies for hourly and salaried non-exempt employees.
- Support AMER HR initiatives building out retention, top talent, and other employee engagement projects and programs.
Project based work may include:
What you will bring:
- 8 + years of client-facing HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Coaching and consulting skills, PHR or SPHR required; PHR CA certification highly preferred.
- Business acumen - to build and develop solid understanding of functional business groups.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and handle confidential information and conversations appropriately and with care.
- Prior experience working in a high growth, start-up environment is desirable.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with partner counterparts and internal team members.
- The ability to travel up to 15% of the time is required.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the sixth year in a row!
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2023 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.