Technical Architect Europe, Pre-Sales
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Technical Architect Pre-Sales is a a key function within our Pre Sales team as it responds to Technical RFP/RFI on Icertis products and to questions about technology, IT, security and compliance. Additionally, it provides technical guidance and solution design assistance to the field the Pre-Sales team.
The position reports to the Head of Pre Sales for Europe and will be supporting a team of field Pre Sales Executives and the Sales teams across Germany, France, UK, Netherlands and Sweden.
We are looking for someone based out of any location in Germany or the UK.
What you will do:
- Respond to Technical RFP/RFI on Icertis products.
- Provide technical guidance and solution design assistance to the Pre Sales team.
- Provide technical and/or business consultative services during the pre-sales cycle.
- Provide technical direction and recommendations for business objectives in order to improve the total customer experience.
- Perform technical presentations, support proof of Concepts, solutions and product demonstration.
- Handle calls with prospects/customers on all topics related to technology, security and product integrations.
- Understand complex business problems and implement and execute proof of concepts that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 12+ years of related industry experience with at least 5 years in Pre Sales capacity for products or enterprise solutions.
- Ability to interact with various customers spread across the industry, geography, including CxOs, Information Security Officers, System administrators, Architects and other computer and business professionals.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- Hands on experience responding to technical RFPs including technology, IT, security and compliance questions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud and of Security and Compliance.
- Experience in interfacing between various ERP products like SAP, SFDC, CRM is a plus.
- Prior software development experience with Microsoft Technologies like .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server etc. will be an added advantage.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.