General Manager - Information Security
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is looking for General Manager Information Security, this role reports to the Chief Information Security officer and is responsible for defining and managing Information security across Icertis. We need a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves, working with the team to achieve goals, eliminate security risks, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Primary responsibilities will be to oversee the safety and integrity of our infrastructure, network, and data as well as that of our customers.
- Review and refine data and network security processes, development methodologies, and ICI platform security.
- Working with internal stakeholders across IT, Professional Services, Engineering, Cloud Operations, and Customer Support, ensure that our security processes are the best in the business and are regularly updated.
- You will work with best-in-class security consultants to audit and improve our overall organizational security.
- Instrumental in fostering the security culture within the organization and helping keep the leadership team informed and educated on our security and risk posture.
- Work closely with customers, IT, and Operations to manage & respond to security incidents.
- Perform your own security research into new tools and techniques and where appropriate implement to improve security posture.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 18+ years’ management experience in an IT Security/enterprise SaaS environment.
- 10+ years’ experience working with public cloud, preferably on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 security.
- A minimum of six years of experience in penetration testing/infrastructure security testing (Application security testing experience is added advantage).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Partner and support the CISO as a liaison on cybersecurity and privacy matters, including prioritization of risk remediation, risk quantification, and communication of risk decisions in a way that drives business value.
- Develop and lead and enforce information security policies, risk treatment directives, and report on cybersecurity program progress and risk decisions to business stakeholders, as well as the ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Drives enterprise-wide Information Security roadmaps, priorities, and control execution including future state planning to enhance user experience and secure the digital estate.
- Lead and implement IAM strategy and governance to ensure alignment with standards and zero trust principles.
- Optimize security functional domains and operations, and coordinate the preparation of cybersecurity resiliency plans to respond to cybersecurity and privacy breaches.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage innovations, tooling, and technologies to improve the security and compliance program.
- Liaise with the enterprise architecture, infrastructure, application, and cloud computing teams to build alignment, thus ensuring that information security requirements are implicit in architecture plans and security is built in by design.
- Perform risk assessments and data mapping on organizational controls for information security and provide practical, prompt, and actionable solutions to mitigate risks.
- Provide technical security leadership and build a culture of security awareness.
- Lead incident response and manage security incidents to minimize impact and ensure continuity of operations.
- Experience in ATP, SIEM tools, should have worked on various VAPT tools.
- Security certifications include: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCISO, and other technical certifications.
- This job is LinkedIn-supported #LI-MS
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.