Director - Enterprise Sales Germany (all genders)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
An Enterprise Sales Director at Icertis is passionate about driving contract lifecycle management sales by rigorously discovering potential customer’s business problems and sharing appropriate use cases to articulate value and potential solutions. The director owns managing a complex sales cycle, selling our Icertis platform not just a product, targeting executives and economic influencers spanning multiple domains from inception to deal close.
This is an Individual Contributor (IC) role.
The ideal person is based in the Munich area.
What you will do:
- Identify customer pain points and astutely read the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarify understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes.
- Clarify the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions.
- Expertly coordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Develop a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the customers needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Direct the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Regularly update Salesforce with pertinent deal information.
- Pursue and cultivate leads to generate new opportunities.
- Deliver insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilize audiences to take action.
- Appropriately challenge and reframe customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution.
- Regularly assess assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
What you bring:
- Fluency in German is a must.
- 10 years of successful experience in enterprise software sales.
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
See more open positions at Icertis
Something looks off?