Alliance Director, North America
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Partner team at Icertis is responsible for generating revenue by working with leading System Integration and ISV Partners to execute joint go-to-market strategies, including sales and marketing strategies to grow market share and differentiate Icertis and the partnership in the market. Reporting to the SI partnership GM, the Alliance Director will work closely with Partner sellers, the Icertis Partner sales teams and Icertis direct sales leadership to originate and source new business and deliver joint wins. Icertis is seeking a high performing individual to develop and lead North American sales growth with a key Regional SI Partners.
What you will do:
- Within the context of the global partner strategy, build successful North American go-to-market engagement with key SI Partners
- Work with partner business development and customer teams to drive sourced opportunities for Icertis and partner to jointly pursue.
- Work with Partner and Icertis teams to create and drive campaigns and programs to generate demand, and increase referrals
- Work with technology partnerships in combination with the SI partnership to develop win-win client strategies
- Work with Icertis and Partner teams to support Partner sales enablement through training programs, and development of assets and materials
- Develop relationships with Partner solution engineers, solution managers, and sales leadership; drive relevant relationships between regional partner sales to counterparts at Partners
- Work closely with Product Management to deliver on strategy for relevant Partner solution integrations
- Work closely with Marketing to drive joint thought leadership and lead-generation campaigns
- Work with global team to develop joint annual alliance business plans and quarterly sales plans to ensure achievement of joint commitments
- Lead regular business and pipeline review cadences to track progress and execute appropriate actions for the region
- Grow Icertis awareness, education and visibility within Partner and relevant client organizations
- Grow Partner awareness, education and visibility with the Icertis Partner seller and Direct Sales organizations
- Oversee the development of Partners’ CLM and ICI-based technical and functional capabilities, practices and visibility
- Increase ICI win rates and implementation scale
- Meet and exceed partnership program performance metrics around influenced and sourced revenue, number of sales, number of certified partner professionals, delivery excellence and client satisfaction
What you will bring:
- 5+ years working in the Enterprise software ecosystem, specifically with Global and Regional Systems Integrators
- 10+ years in business development with an outstanding “Builder” mentality and execution track record
- 5+ years direct sales experience, with a focus on global, strategic accounts and c-level sales engagement preferably in SaaS software businesses
- Demonstrable experience in product strategy, end-to-end go-to-market program strategy development and execution
- Demonstrated experience leading the development, negotiation and close of complex, cloud software partner deals with proven ability to open doors and forge relationships
- Strong program and project management skills, ability to direct cross-functional processes and teams
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity and drive. Proven self-starter with a deep sense of urgency to drive smart actions and outcomes aligned to values of Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
- Technical or business undergraduate degree required
- MBA preferred
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fifth year in a row!
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2023 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
See more open positions at Icertis
Something looks off?