Lead Functional Consultant - Professional Services - Remote
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What You Will Do
- Drive execution of ICERTIS product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to ICERTIS implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering.
- Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building within the Professional Services group.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product road-map through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
What You Will Bring
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design and system configuration.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective actions in achieving stated objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fifth year in a row!
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2023 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
See more open positions at Icertis
Something looks off?