Lead Software Engineer - Sustenance Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2022
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Skills and Qualification
- 7-10 years of experience in a Support or Sustaining engineering role.
- Expertise on Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Net and Azure certification would be added advantage
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to work independently on issues assigned.
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Exposure on Rest API's.
- Azure knowledge (Service Bus, App Inside, Hang fire, redis cache, etc).
- Should be primary TSE for multiple large(>1M/year) accounts. Should be able to manage customer requirements for large accounts
- Should be able to guide ASE/SE/SSE for quicker resolutions as TechLead
- Should achieve productivity goal for the tech team as TechLead
- Should be able to drive initiatives for productivity and ticket resolution quality improvement
- Work on providing innovative ideas to improve ticket closure quality..
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Should be able to contribute on knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Offer innovative ideas to improve ticket resolution quality.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
See more open positions at Icertis
Something looks off?