Lead Information Developer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Are you looking for an opportunity to create a modern and delightful product help experience for customers in some of the biggest and most influential organizations around the world? Read on…
Hands on exposure:
- Envisioning product help strategy.
- Designing and developing good quality customer-focused help content – Articles, Manuals, Infographics, Videos.
- Help authoring tools – Wikis, Madcap Flare, Adobe Robohelp, Wordpress or similar.
- Video development tools – Camtasia, Captivate, veed.io or similar.
- Structured writing standards – Information Mapping, DITA or similar .
- Style Guides – Microsoft Manual of Style, Strunk & White or similar.
- Working with Product Management, UX, Development, Solutions Team & Release Management.
- Working in an Agile Development environment.
Ideal candidate would have:
- 10-15 years of overall experience.
- 5-7 years of Technical Communications experience.
- Exceptional writing, organizing, editing, and reviewing skills.
- Experience leading strategy and delivery of help content (articles, manuals, videos, infographics) for one or more product lines.
- Experience leading and mentoring a small team of writers.
- Experience in API documentation would be a plus.
- Ready to be part of Learn-Embrace-Lead as well as manage IC responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of one of more solutions - SAAS, Cloud, ERP & CRM products.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Communications.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.