Senior Product Designer
About Humming Homes & Our Team
We are tackling the $500B+ home services industry by building a technology-driven solution for single-family homeowners. Our mission is to improve the burdensome process of owning and maintaining a home with our tech-powered home operations service. At the core of our offering is software that connects homeowners, our home management team, and third-party service providers to streamline reactive maintenance and dynamically recommend proactive maintenance and home improvement that delivers ROI to our customers.
Our founding team has successfully combined operations and technology at high-growth tech-enabled service companies including Candid, Compass, Handy, Instacart, Katerra, Ritual, and Uber. We are backed by leading investors including Greycroft, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan serves as our Chairman), Thrive Capital, Sound Ventures, and New Valley Ventures.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will lead with our product team to discover and solve the right user problem sets, developing solutions to solve real-world challenges! You will initially report to the CEO.
What You'll Do
- Work with across our growth and operations team to identify, test, and solve the right user pain points
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the executive team
- Partner with Product and Engineering to lead user experience, from conception to launch
- Work with an incredibly fun, smart, and humble group of team members
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience in product design, strategy and vision
- Robust portfolio of interaction and visual design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design across mobile and web
- Ability and desire to operate in a fast-paced environment focused on learning quickly
Pay & Perks
- Competitive salary compensation and equity in the company
- 401(k) and company matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- All the hardware you'll need, including the latest MacBook
- Learning from experienced entrepreneurs on building a business from the ground up
Some candidates may feel discouraged from getting in touch because they don’t match all the items - please reach out anyway! We particularly encourage you to reach out if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.