Homeowner Experience Representative (Remote)
About Humming Homes
Humming Homes is built on the belief that we can turn one of the most stressful and burdensome processes, managing a home, into something easy, enjoyable and accessible for any homeowner. The Humming Homes platform provides 24/7 emergency support, an easy-to-use vendor booking system, maintenance planning and management tools, and a place to conveniently store all of your relevant home information.
Our team has successfully combined operations and technology at high-growth companies including Amazon, American Express, Cerebral, Fundera (Nerdwallet), Instacart, Katerra, Modern Fertility and many others. We are backed by leading investors including Greycroft, AlleyCorp, Harlem Capital, Thrive Capital, Sound Ventures, among other great capital partners.
As a Membership Experience Associate, you will be the main point of contact for Humming Homes customers who call, chat, or reach out via email. You’ll have an integral role in problem solving customer issues, answering questions, and making sure customers have a seamless experience while interacting with Humming Homes.
We’re especially looking for someone experienced in home and property management that is energized by having exposure to a fast-moving startup environment. If you’ve had past experience working in the trades (e.g., plumbing, electrical, general contracting), have a passion for home improvement, or consider yourself “very handy”, we’d like to hear from you. We have two weekly shifts covering Wednesday - Saturday and Sunday - Tuesday.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with our members while delivering outstanding customer service
- Navigate multiple tools and effectively communicate through all customer channels
- Provide detailed and meticulous documentation from customer conversations
- Answer questions and demonstrate expertise of Humming Homes systems, including helping with project management tasks
- Monitor bookings, same-day appointments, and conduct follow-up with customers
What You'll Need
- Prior experience in customer service, property management or home services trades
- Be a natural communicator with excellent listening skills and able to adapt to many customer needs
- Next level multi-tasking skills allowing you to help multiple clients across multiple geographies
- Flexibility to work shifts to accommodate customer/business needs
Pay & Perks
- Ability to work from home, and anywhere in U.S.
- Competitive hourly wage and performance bonuses
- Scheduling flexibility
- Career development and training opportunities
Candidates may be discouraged from applying if they don’t match all the items - please reach out anyway! We particularly encourage you to reach out if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.