Data Partner Success Manager
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2023
How you will help
With over 75 Data Partners in our ecosystem, we are looking to expand the Data Partnership team to support this growing and evolving network of Data Providers. As a Manager of Data Partner Success, you will work to expand the depth and breadth of the HealthVerity partner ecosystem. You will be responsible for the relationship management of a large number of partners in the ecosystem. Understanding the providers that enable our network and our business are important to this role. Interoperability across our data ecosystem enables our clients to better understand a patient’s health journey; build out patient profiles based on diagnosis, drug or genetic influences; conduct adherence studies; and enhance outcomes research. This role works cross-functionally with most of our internal stakeholders including (but not limited to): Sales, Real World Data SMEs, Data Engineers, Project Managers, Contracts, Strategic Partnerships, Data Product, and Delivery teams
What you will do
Strategic Partner Relationship Management
• Relationship management across a large number of our Data Providers
• Manage and enhance our existing Quarterly Business Reviews
• Work to identify new opportunities leveraging HealthVerity solutions to create deeper strategic relationships with our existing partners
• Serve as a partner advocate and the voice of our Data Providers to ensure partner satisfaction and an overall positive experience with HealthVerity
• Engage and assist in the evaluation of new partner opportunities with the goal of determining the value add to the HealthVerity data ecosystem
• Support efforts to qualify inbound Data Partner leads aligned with our data partner ecosystem gaps and needs
Data Provider Onboarding
• Manage data provider onboarding in collaboration with Data Engineering and Project Management to ensure successful onboarding
• Responsible for internal communication and announcements of new data feeds or new Data Providers as well as any changes in relationships/partnerships
• Support Data Provider training of any new data feeds or Data Providers
Operations and Metrics
• Lead process improvement initiatives in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
• Drive documentation of Data Partnership processes and education to internal teams driving efficiencies across our cross-functional work effort
• Passionate about solving complex problems in the industry
• Driven and persistent
• Relationship builder with proven success in client-facing roles
• A strategic thinker
• Flexible and able to shift / adapt to changing priorities
Required skills and experience
• Strong healthcare background with an understanding of the industry at large, life sciences preferred
• 5-7 years of experience developing and managing complex partner / channel relationships
• Program/project management experience; ability to drive the execution of strategic and complex opportunities
• Self guided / ability to execute with minimal oversight
• Understanding of how medical claims, pharmacy claims, lab tests/results, consumer data, etc. come together to enhance insights and how each of these sources contribute to addressing client demands
Desired skills and experience
• Strong follow up and task management
• Strong executive presence and execution-focused mindset
• Ability to travel as needed
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $85,000 - 130,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
See more open positions at Healthverity
Something looks off?