People & HR
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
How you will help
You'll jump right in and contribute to our growth by sourcing, screening and presenting qualified candidates for a diversity of roles. Your contributions will make an immediate impact on a team that will work with you to achieve your goals. You'll network with potential candidates and promote our team brand to ensure that we attract the very best people. You'll create a remarkable experience for all of our team members, not only as candidates, but as they begin their HealthVerity journey. From onboarding, to the many engagement initiatives, to leading our weekly company meeting, you will play a critical role in our culture.
Please note that this is a hybrid role that requires 2-5 days/week in our Center City Philadelphia office.
What you will do
• Lead fair and performance-based hiring processes supporting a variety of teams that could include: IT, data, operations and sales
• Facilitate unbiased and data-driven feedback from all interview teams
• Coordinate onboarding for new team members
• Organize team events and lead weekly company meetings
• Develop candidate assessments and continuously improve them
Required Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of experience as a Recruiter
• Experience utilizing an ATS (Lever a bonus)
• Proven success interviewing and hiring strong performers
• Experience leveraging sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout and Indeed.
Desired Skills, Qualities and Experience
• Building a team excites you and you understand that speed drives results
• Love recruiting and want to join a team where your career can continuously grow
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient with G Suite
• Familiarity with HR practices and laws
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $49,500 - 120,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
See more open positions at Healthverity
Something looks off?