VP, SaaS Products
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
We are seeking a proven VP, SaaS Products, with extensive Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical customer experience who can create and scale the processes, culture, and organizational structures to evolve HealthVerity into a market leader for mission-critical, clinical and consumer data-intensive applications for Life Sciences, Insurers, Public Health agencies, Data Providers and the analytics firms that serve these client verticals. The product leader will define and drive scalable SaaS technologies that deliver on the company’s vision to enable privacy-led, patient-centric data workflows that enable clients to discover new pathways to better outcomes.
This leader will decidedly energize our product development toward a SaaS future while understanding how to craft existing software IP into powerful and extensible platforms that support our customers throughout their business cycles..
This VP will partner with the leadership team as well as the head of data products (DaaS) to develop and execute the product strategy. They will partner with the GTM and finance teams to ensure we achieve the right balance between adoption and monetization.
This person will initially be responsible for all customer-facing software product management teams that impact Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE) solutions. They will ultimately be accountable for the operations of the broader software GTM partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to enable high-velocity sales and expansions.
Experience in creating and delivering SaaS solutions for the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical market is required for this role.
• Translate HealthVerity’s vision and strategy into actionable product roadmaps for enterprise and mid-market clients
• Refine and run the "operating system" for the product management team
• Serve as a natural coach and mentor, passionate about leading a highly motivated product management team to develop new and bold software solutions and service offerings
• Attract and develop talent to be best-in-class at what they do, with shared expectations across the entire team as to the definition of great
• Demonstrate creativity inspired by a deep empathy for customers and a desire to solve their most critical problems around data discovery, privacy, convergence and analytics.
• Drive a product development process in partnership with engineering and potential third-party providers that facilitates global optimization of software resources across functional groups and places the focus on speed, client ease of adoption and long-term business results
• Articulate clear measures of success that correspond to business goals, communicate progress across the organization, and ensure an ongoing understanding of impact
• Evangelize product roadmap, vision and strategic direction to enterprise customers and deliver talks, webinars, etc.
• Champion and cultivate an inclusive, collaborative and ambitious culture that seeks out diverse viewpoints, encourages risk-taking and learning, and rewards great teamwork
The ideal candidate has the following basic qualifications:
• 10+ years of software-related product management experience, with 5+ years in a leadership role developing enterprise-class products; experience with Life Sciences/Pharma as your customer is required.
• Experience scaling a SaaS product in terms of product definition, revenue, and the operational structure that supports that growth
• Enthusiasm for engaging with and considering diverse points of view, and comfort with making decisions when surrounded by divergent opinions
• Experience sharing and gaining consensus for roadmaps and decisions widely across the company to ensure understanding and awareness in all functions and levels
• Experience in assessing new clients markets and demonstrated success in building a sustainable line of business in these markets
• Strong experience developing culture and talent on a product team, including of managers
• Strong aptitude for data-informed decision-making
• Passion for healthcare and/or life sciences
• Experience working closely with software engineering teams to build product
• MBA or Masters in related fields preferred
• HealthVerity is a distributed team, and past experience working with remote teams is a plus, but preference for a candidate in the Boston to Raleigh corridor
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $150,000 -250,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
See more open positions at Healthverity
Something looks off?