Web3 FinTech Senior UX/UI Designer
Hamsa is disrupting the $10T private capital market with the first tokenization and trading network that bridges real world assets to digital investors leveraging rich data. We’ve tokenized over $3B of private commercial credit and are growing fast. Our mission is to unite the world through enlightened trade – by creating a radically more democratic, transparent, and real-time way to trade the world’s most valued assets. Founded by a Webby-winning serial entrepreneur who sold his last company for $550M and the technology leader who built AliPay’s global payment system, Hamsa is backed by top-tier investors. A global company, Hamsa has operations in the US, Brazil, China, and Hong Kong.
Web3 FinTech UX/UI Designer
Hamsa is looking for a Web3 FinTech Senior UX/UI Designer to join our product team and to help build our next generation, decentralized applications.
- Design an intuitive and easy-to-use UX (User experience): create user stories, site pamp, workflow diagrams, and wireframe using the latest tools.
- Turn wireframes into modern, stunning design comps that can be put into production.
- Design both the Web and mobile user interfaces for our Fintech DApp products.
- Communicate with our partners about Fintech products, understand their needs, and turn those needs to our user flow and interfaces.
- Work with the engineering team to communicate product workflow and interfaces, get the product built on-time.
- Bachelor's degree or above with 5+ years of UX/UI designer experience.
- Hands-on creations of user story and user flows, drawing product wireframes and designing beautiful user interfaces.
- Strong understanding of financial products, such as B2B credit, B2B payment products.
- Significant work experience at a leading Fintech or Web3 company.
- Great communication skills, good teamwork.
- Passionate about simple and modern designing in Web3 Apps.
- Fluent in English is a requirement. Ability to speak Chinese is a major plus.
Something looks off?