Guidewheel is on a mission to empower all the world’s factories to reach sustainable peak performance. Inspired by the simple, universal truth that every machine on the factory floor has a power cord, our plug-and-play FactoryOps platform makes the power of the cloud accessible to any factory. Guidewheel clips onto any machine to turn its real-time “heartbeat” into a connected, actively learning system that empowers teams to reduce lost production time, increase throughput, and perform better and better over time.
At Guidewheel we work with the factories that are the backbone of our economy, and you can have a real, on-the-ground impact right away. We have strong momentum and alignment around our mission, investor support, and a culture that values diversity, growth mindset, and results. And the tight link between our mission and our business model means that reaching more of the world’s 10 million factories accelerates our positive impact on the planet.
The Guidewheel team shares the following values:
- Integrity matters: We are honest, straightforward and sincere. With each other. With our investors. With our customers
- We (actually) care: About each other. About fighting climate change. About making a real impact
- We use data to make decisions: We possess the courage to accept “hard truths” and confront challenges head-on
- The power of growth mindset is real: We strive to be the best we can be; to achieve this we are committed to embracing change and expanding our capabilities
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry and exceed an expansion quota: negotiating expansions at our current and future customer base utilizing scaling pricing models
- Conduct Data-Driven Pipeline reviews of current expansion opportunities + strategic accounts
- Develop and execute long-term account strategies across our customers to grow Guidewheel’s footprint in conjunction with the Customer Experience team.
- Partner with Technical Account Managers and Customer Success Managers: identify opportunities and risks in collaboration with CSMs, while providing commercial assistance for renewals as needed.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and proactively identify opportunities to maximize their success and usage of Guidewheel.
- When an opportunity has been identified you will own the relationship with Director and Executive-level economic buyers by connecting their objectives with the value that Guidewheel provides to their teams
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and customer support, to ensure a seamless customer experience and successful client outcomes.
- Develop account plans and associated internal reporting requirements to demonstrate client relationship progression.
- Help analyze and iterate: Provide critical product and process feedback to improve Guidewheel’s platform and sales organization constantly.
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- Establish Account Management Strategy at Guidewheel as our first AM hire for a critical part of our business.
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales, customer success, or account management experience, with proven success.
- 5+ years of related work experience in B2B Account Manager or related cross-functional role with closing experience from opportunity identification to closed won
- 3+ years of experience managing renewal and growth revenue targets
- Effective communicator and collaborator — you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player
- Adaptability — you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it
- Agility and resilient — you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel
- Interest and curiosity around Manufacturing, Industrial, and/or Sustainability
Anywhere! Guidewheel is a distributed team and our expectation is to remain 100% remote-first for the foreseeable future. For this role, you’ll be working with a team on North American time zones.