Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Fuzzy is your pet health partner. On a mission to make pet care more accessible, Fuzzy is a subscription-based service offering members 24/7 Live Vet Chat support, virtual vet consultations, and on-demand answers from a team of licensed, on-staff pet health experts. Fuzzy also offers pet parents vet-tested and recommended products and personalized programs for nutrition, training, and obedience.
Through technology, we're creating a different type of relationship between pet parents and their veterinary caregivers – one that's personal, empowering, and focused on improving the lives of animals.
We are looking for full time Veterinary Nurses to provide Fuzzy Pet Health customers with a compassionate, thorough, and a medically excellent tele-health experience. Our customers subscribe to the Fuzzy Pet Health digital health experience to get professional, point of need advice about all manner of issues they are having with their pets. You’ll be responsible for using an evolving diagnostic framework to evaluate, consult, and advise pet owners, and following up with customers to ensure successful outcomes.
You'll use your expertise and training to triage inbound emails and chats, ranging from counseling customers who are experiencing urgent and emergency issues, needing to stabilize their pet and get them to an urgent care facility, to talking owners through minor issues and providing general advice on issues like food allergies, nutrition, dermatology, and parasites.
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of clinical experience
- You love pets and are passionate about helping owners be awesome pet parents
- Excited about the potential for digital transformation in veterinary medicine and you want to make a BIG impact on pet health
- Enthusiasm, collegiality, and integrity are at the core of who you are and how you work
- Reliable, accountable, and find joy in your chosen profession.
- Flexible to work one weekend day per week and some holidays.
- Actively enrolled DVM students are also welcome to apply
- Provide Fuzzy’s pet parents with a compassionate, thorough, and a medically excellent telehealth experience
- Use your expertise and training to triage inbound emails and chats to mitigate a variety of situations
- Provide counsel to customers experiencing urgent, emergency issues and needing to stabilize their pet in order to get them to a proper care facility
- Talk owners through minor issues and provide general advice on matters related to mild food allergies, nutrition, dermatology, and parasites
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Fuzzy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.