Enterprise Customer Success Manager - REMOTE
At Friendbuy, we’re looking for smart, innovative people to join our 100% remote team. Friendbuy is the leading SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for powering loyalty and referral programs. Our clients are disruptors such as Casper, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, and Disney. We provide our clients with tools to help them acquire new customers, create customer loyalty, and drive growth. We are technology-first and strive for success through innovation.
Friendbuy is rapidly growing and expanding our Customer Success team. If you are motivated to help amazing customers and influence product direction, we want to hear from you! We provide a fantastic trajectory for advancing your career – you bring your ambition and your passion, and we’ll give you the opportunity to shine.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our clients to execute the most advanced tactics in loyalty and referral marketing. You will convey your expertise in technical concepts and marketing best practices to solve business problems. You will also provide valuable client feedback to our Product Team – a critical component in our process for innovation. To excel at this role, you must be confident, sociable and enjoy customer interaction.
What You'll Do
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with diverse brands to help them realize value from their investment in Friendbuy.
- Provide brands with a single point-of-contact for routine business reviews, ad hoc technical questions, and strategic insights
- Leverage the Friendbuy platform in complex and creative ways to achieve desired use cases, highlighting product enhancements to the internal technology team where relevant
- Analyze accounts’ success with complex data sets and produce visual charts and graphs
- Create robust presentations, customized by account, showcasing opportunities for growth and expansion
- Drive increased product feature adoption, empowering your accounts to use Friendbuy effectively and realize value from our best-in-class platform
- Provide product and technical platform expertise, creating demos, showcasing use cases and capabilities of the platform
- Own retention and growth targets across your accounts
- Collaborate with Friendbuy sales and onboarding teams to smoothly transition clients from onboarding to program launch, and beyond
Please note this job description does not cover every duty you may need to undertake, and you may be asked by your manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
Who You Are
If you have the following characteristics, we’d love to hear from you!
- Excitement for working in best-in-class marketing technology platforms and identifying ways to help brands achieve their use cases, with a bias for action
- Driven to find solutions through collaboration and/or willingness to ‘think outside the box’
- Keen ability to think like a marketer, as well as consider the customer journey across industry verticals and complex business models
- Adept in leading technical conversations with internal product, technology, and sales teams to flag capability opportunities and develop thoughtful recommendations for the technology teams
- Knowledgeable of brand retention and growth goal KPIs, willing to roll up sleeves and perform custom analysis
- Ability to assess new opportunities for expansion on client accounts, educate on opportunities and upsell platform features to achieve client goals
- Detail oriented with an ability to juggle competing priorities effectively and maintain an organized approach to work
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms, either as an in-house marketer, or through experience as a customer success representative at an innovative technology company
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent
- History of Digital marketing, Email marketing, Loyalty/retention marketing, or any aspect of B2B SaaS preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; strong presentation skills are highly desirable
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Notion, Asana and Salesforce is desirable
- Organized and able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
What We Offer
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to unlimited vacation, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward great talent with competitive salaries and 401(k).
- Equity Packages: Attractive equity packages for those who are interested.
- Fully Remote: Work where your life is!
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off to enjoy yourself, recharge and maintain balance.
- Health Coverage: Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage.
- Family Leave: Whether you’re welcoming a newcomer or need to care for a loved one, we understand and are here to support you.
- Collaborative, Growth-Minded Environment: A collaborative, passionate, and growth-mindset culture with opportunities for learning and development.
- Compensation: $80K - $115K + incentives
Friendbuy is an equal opportunity employer. We’re looking for smart, creative people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join our remote team of innovators. At Friendbuy, individual personalities shine in a culture of collaboration. We believe work-life balance is the way to get stuff done and be happy doing it. We hire exceptional talent and give our people the opportunity to develop and grow. Our bar for hiring is high and we want you to help us raise it even higher.
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.