Account Executive (Enterprise Sales) - REMOTE
At Friendbuy, we’re looking for smart, innovative people to join our 100% remote team. Friendbuy is the leading SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for powering loyalty and referral programs. Our clients are disruptors such as Casper, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, and Disney. We provide our clients with tools to help them acquire new customers, create customer loyalty, and drive growth. We are technology-first and strive for success through innovation.
Friendbuy is rapidly growing and expanding our Sales team. If you are motivated to help amazing customers and influence product direction, we want to hear from you! We provide a fantastic trajectory for advancing your career – you bring your ambition and your passion, and we’ll give you the opportunity to shine.
As an Account Executive, you will identify and win business with Friendbuy's potential customers. You will gain an understanding of their companies’ challenges and objectives and sell Friendbuy’s referral, loyalty, and other innovative solutions to help them acquire and retain customers. You will have the opportunity to learn and collaborate with industry leaders yielding immediate impact. Our ideal candidate enjoys solution-oriented selling and can comfortably communicate technical concepts to a range of stakeholders such as: marketers, developers, product teams and executives.
What You'll Do
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving business by providing guidance to brand professionals on how Friendbuy’s SaaS solutions can improve their bottom-line by aligning with KPIs, identifying growth opportunities, optimizing marketing budgets, and enhancing ROI. You will tailor your communications to the client and make use of our platform to provide appropriate product demonstrations for their use cases.
- You will be assigned potential customer accounts and explore opportunities with net-new prospective accounts and manage the full sales cycle
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to meet and exceed revenue targets across your accounts
- Facilitate discussions with prospective clients to understand their business needs, customer acquisition goals, and their technical requirements
- Lead compelling presentations and product demo environments of Friendbuy’s platform to enterprise customers across multiple departments – marketing (acquisition & retention), engineering, product manager and c-suite
- Create and present dynamic Loyalty and Referral use cases, customized by clients’ objectives and requirements
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce for weekly Forecast meetings
- Surface necessary technical changes to win business to the product and technology teams
- Facilitate handoffs with the appropriate onboarding and customer success internal teams, such as Customer Success, Onboarding and Engineering, to smoothly transition clients from onboarding to program launch, and beyond
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and market changes to adapt sales strategies accordingly
Please note this job description does not cover every duty you may need to undertake, and you may be asked by your manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
Who You Are
If you have the following characteristics, we’d love to hear from you!
- Enthusiastic about helping people grow their business through best-in-class marketing technology platforms and identifying ways to help brands achieve their use cases, with a bias for action
- Ability to present custom use cases, often thinking outside the box and on the fly
- Proactive and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels with a proven track record of success in SaaS sales and/or Marketing Technology
- Experience closing a high volume of deals on a monthly basis while balancing outbound prospecting
- Expertise in selling value over features and comfort in building quantified business cases and ROI
- Coachable and open to constructive feedback - you prioritize self learning and development, have a strong work ethic, and a drive to excel
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in fast-paced sales environments
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably SaaS platforms, with a proven track record in selling e-commerce technologies with complex use cases
- Must be able to effectively prospect and identify business opportunities, conduct needs analysis, and present and close solutions sales to targeted accounts
- Strong negotiation, and professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, are required with the ability to penetrate and establish relationships with customer’s senior-level executives
- You embrace building trust through product expertise with a highly consultative and customizable sales approach
- Inside sales experience – presentations via video calls, creating proposals, negotiating terms, and managing contract processes with procurement teams (for Fortune 1000s)
- Advanced proficiency with computer and related technologies (productivity software, digital marketing, communication and collaboration technologies)
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Notion, Asana, Salesforce, Zoominfo, etailinsights, Outreach.io, FrontApp, Zoom and Calendly.
- Results-driven, organized, and able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
What We Offer
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to unlimited vacation, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward great talent with competitive salaries and 401(k).
- Equity Packages: Attractive equity packages for those who are interested.
- Fully Remote: Work where your life is!
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off to enjoy yourself, recharge and maintain balance.
- Health Coverage: Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage.
- Family Leave: Whether you’re welcoming a newcomer or need to care for a loved one, we understand and are here to support you.
- Collaborative, Growth-Minded Environment: A collaborative, passionate, and growth-mindset culture with opportunities for learning and development.
- Compensation: $110,000 base + commission
Friendbuy is an equal opportunity employer. We’re looking for smart, creative people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join our remote team of innovators. At Friendbuy, individual personalities shine in a culture of collaboration. We believe work-life balance is the way to get stuff done and be happy doing it. We hire exceptional talent and give our people the opportunity to develop and grow. Our bar for hiring is high and we want you to help us raise it even higher.
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.