DevOps Engineer - Nigeria
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
About the role
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Provide Level 2 technical support.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Perform root cause analysis for production error
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and 'fixes'.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of NodeJs, Java and .Net
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL and Mongo.
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Team spirit
- Experience with AWS Services such as Lambda, S3, EC2, API Gateway and Azure.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles