Sales Director (Northwest)
Are you an experienced Sales Director that enjoys providing intelligence solutions for cyber security to physical security teams in the Northwest and Bay Area regions? If you like working as an individual contributor in a scaling organization with a mission that has real world impact, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Flashpoint is the pioneering leader in threat data and intelligence. We empower commercial enterprises and government agencies to decisively confront complex security challenges, reduce risk, and improve operational resilience amid fast-evolving threats. Through the Flashpoint Ignite platform, we deliver unparalleled depth, breadth, and speed of data from highly relevant sources enriched by human insights. Our solutions span cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability intelligence, geopolitical risk, physical security, fraud, and brand protection. The result: our customers safeguard critical assets, avoid financial loss, and protect lives. Discover more at flashpoint.io.
We have a role for you if you:
- Have proven ability to generate new pipeline and close SaaS deals as an individual contributor
- Cultivate long term relationships by using customer centric sales approaches
- Enjoy crafting strategic, complex deals vs small high volume deals
- Have the ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues to deliver positive experiences to potential customers
- Are a self starter with a strong work ethic
- Have negotiated complex SaaS deals with procurement teams
- Make the best use of CRM platforms and emerging sales tools
What you will achieve:
- Within 30 days
- You will have completed a list of prospects and completed an initial outreach.
- Introduce yourself to current customers in your territory
- You will familiarize yourself with the sales tools, CRM, and internal processes
- You will have developed an outreach cadence for yourself and your BDR
- Started to generate pipeline
- Within 60 days
- Reach out to your network to introduce Flashpoint
- Completed demo's and POV's with the assigned Strategic Advisor
- Work on improving objection-handling skills and understanding customer pain points
- By 90 days
- You will have completed all the sales training on products
- Establish connections with new clients and decision makers
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quotas.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proven track record in Cybersecurity Sales with an interest in Vulnerability Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence
- An understanding of the products and the outcomes you are consultative selling
- A willingness to travel to clients
- A desire to not only build pipelines but own deals to close
Base Salary Range: $126,300 - $150,000 per year plus commission
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
Are you unsure if this role suits you or not? Unsure about the timing? Interested in future opportunities? Stay connected by joining our Talent Network. By doing so, you'll stay updated with Flashpoint news and upcoming career opportunities. Even if you're not ready to apply now, being part of our Talent Network ensures you won't miss out on exciting opportunities in the future.