Senior Web & Growth Manager
Are you looking for a role with a mission-driven company that has purpose? Do you want to own Web & Growth for a company that helps commercial enterprises and government organizations to secure their people, data and assets?
The Senior Web & Growth Manager drives global web operations, search engine optimization (SEO) conversion rate optimization (CRO) and analytics for flashpoint.io. A key member of the Revenue Marketing Team, the Senior Web & Growth Manager owns our corporate website, its availability, user experience and performance. This role requires the ability to leverage website analytics to drive growth at scale.
Flashpoint is the leader in threat data and intelligence. We empower commercial enterprises and government agencies to decisively confront complex security challenges, reduce risk, and improve operational resilience amid fast-evolving threats. Through the Flashpoint Ignite platform, we deliver unparalleled depth, breadth and speed of data from highly relevant sources, enriched by human insights. Our solutions span cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability intelligence, geopolitical risk, physical security, fraud and brand protection. The result: our customers safeguard critical assets, avoid financial loss, and protect lives. Discover more at flashpoint.io
We have a role for you if:
- You have successfully run large website projects, including new site launches, migrations, product & content launches, and ongoing optimizations
- You are experienced with CMS platforms, other common web tools and UX / UI best practices
- You are comfortable with web development and agile methodologies
- You have met or exceeded aggressive growth targets by continuously optimizing website performance to drive qualified pipeline
- You are an expert in leveraging web & performance analytics to optimize the website
What you will achieve:
- Within 30 days
- You will have audited & begun to optimize the website and web processes in support of team and company goals.
- Within 60 days
- You will have a fully developed web roadmap and have identified big bets for the year ahead
- By 90 days
- You will have a full quarter of quick wins and have begun executing on your roadmap to build a high performing, industry-leading website
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Website ownership experience for B2B SaaS companies
- A history of running web in high-growth environments
- Conversion Rate Optimization experience for B2B SaaS or Cybersecurity products
Base Pay Range: $130,000/yr - $150,000/yr plus bonus
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
Are you unsure if this role suits you or not? Unsure about the timing? Interested in future opportunities? Stay connected by joining our Talent Network. By doing so, you'll stay updated with Flashpoint news and upcoming career opportunities. Even if you're not ready to apply now, being part of our Talent Network ensures you won't miss out on exciting opportunities in the future.