Field Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about threat intelligence? Have an in-depth knowledge of field marketing and seek to deliver the best experience while partnering with internal stakeholders and prospects, customers, and the channel.
As a Commercial Field Marketing Manager at Flashpoint, you will get to do those things, including being responsible for establishing a strategic commercial GTM plan for our field and channel teams. This plan should deliver influential messaging and content to our key personas and accounts via prospects/channel/customer-facing events, and programs, domestically and around the world.
Flashpoint is the pioneering leader in threat data and intelligence. We empower commercial enterprises and government agencies to decisively confront complex security challenges, reduce risk, and improve operational resilience amid fast-evolving threats. Through the Flashpoint Ignite platform, we deliver unparalleled depth, breadth and speed of data from highly relevant sources, enriched by human insights. Our solutions span cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability intelligence, geopolitical risk, physical security, fraud and brand protection. The result: our customers safeguard critical assets, avoid financial loss, and protect lives. Discover more at flashpoint.io.
We have a role for you if you:
- Can develop the field marketing plan for North America focusing on in-person, hybrid or virtual, direct marketing & ABM.
- You have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, able to create email & social media copy
- Are comfortable working cross-functionally with other teams outside of marketing, i.e., sales, product, channel, and internal stakeholders
- Track and analyze the efficiency of our marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources
- Research, budget, plan, and execute regional field events, tradeshows, and channel events.
- Excel and working closely with regional sales and channel team to understand target clients and produce joint activities that help to achieve individual and company goals
- Are creative and innovative thinker.
- Can manage a wide variety of marketing programs simultaneously
- Are a self-starter who can launch programs within budget and manage multiple timelines
- Ability to understand the Flashpoint platform and communicate its value to our prospects/partners/customers.
- Are willing to travel 15-25%
- Remote, preferably East coast
What you will achieve:
- Within 30 days
- You will know Flashpoint value-prop, our ICP, channel partners, customers, and internal processes & stakeholders
- Within 60 days
- You will be managing marketing programs in the commercial and channel space that target Flashpoint's ideal customer profile
- By 90 days
- You will be the go-to person for Field Marketing at Flashpoint, making independent budgetary and marketing program decisions, analyzing and reporting on marketing programs to leadership
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of threat intelligence/cyber security
- Experience using Slack, Salesforce, Asana, Pardot, GSuite and Channelitivty
- Knowledge of commercial and channel sales
Base Pay Range: $95,300yr - $115,000yr plus bonus
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
Are you unsure if this role suits you or not? Unsure about the timing? Interested in future opportunities? Stay connected by joining our Talent Network. By doing so, you'll stay updated with Flashpoint news and upcoming career opportunities. Even if you're not ready to apply now, being part of our Talent Network ensures you won't miss out on exciting opportunities in the future.