Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a role with a mission-driven company that has a purpose? Do you want to own digital marketing for a company that helps commercial enterprises and government organizations to secure their people, data, and assets?
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager drives global digital advertising efforts across paid media channels to meet or exceed growth targets. A key member of the Revenue Marketing Team, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager drives qualified pipeline and ARR by utilizing strong expertise in multi-channel audience development, engagement & conversion. This role requires the ability to leverage campaign analytics to drive growth at scale while continuously optimizing ROI.
Flashpoint is the leader in threat data and intelligence. We empower commercial enterprises and government agencies to decisively confront complex security challenges, reduce risk, and improve operational resilience amid fast-evolving threats. Through the Flashpoint Ignite platform, we deliver unparalleled depth, breadth and speed of data from highly relevant sources, enriched by human insights. Our solutions span cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability intelligence, geopolitical risk, physical security, fraud and brand protection. The result: our customers safeguard critical assets, avoid financial loss, and protect lives. Discover more at flashpoint.io
We have a role for you if:
- You are experienced and comfortable with Qualified Pipeline as your north star metric
- You have run successful Brand, Demand Creation and Demand Capture campaigns
- You have met or exceeded aggressive growth targets by optimizing distribution across Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Newsletters, Podcasts & OOH
- You are experienced using ABM and Campaign Orchestration Platforms
- You have run Conversion Rate Optimization programs to continuously improve campaign performance
- You are an expert in leveraging performance analytics to optimize your campaigns
What you will achieve:
- Within 30 days
- You will have audited & begun to optimize our digital marketing engine in support of team and company goals.
- Within 60 days
- You will have fully activated our new digital marketing engine and have data to show its impact.
- By 90 days
- You will have a full quarter of quick wins and have identified big bets to drive the team to its annual target
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Digital Marketing experience in B2B SaaS or Cybersecurity environments
- A history of successfully managing campaigns and budgets in high-growth environments
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization for B2B SaaS or Cybersecurity products
Base Pay Range: $135,000/yr - $165,000/yr plus bonus
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
Are you unsure if this role suits you or not? Unsure about the timing? Interested in future opportunities? Stay connected by joining our Talent Network. By doing so, you'll stay updated with Flashpoint news and upcoming career opportunities. Even if you're not ready to apply now, being part of our Talent Network ensures you won't miss out on exciting opportunities in the future.