Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Product Marketer passionate about driving impactful go-to-market strategies and initiatives to bring new innovations to market and drive customer value? Flashpoint is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own the positioning, messaging and go-to-market approach for Flashpoint’s Vulnerability Intelligence and Threat Intelligence Services.
Flashpoint is the pioneering leader in threat data and intelligence. We empower commercial enterprises and government agencies to decisively confront complex security challenges, reduce risk, and improve operational resilience amid fast-evolving threats. Through the Flashpoint Ignite platform, we deliver unparalleled depth, breadth and speed of data from highly relevant sources, enriched by human insights. Our solutions span cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability intelligence, geopolitical risk, physical security, fraud and brand protection. The result: our customers safeguard critical assets, avoid financial loss, and protect lives. Discover more at flashpoint.io
We have a role for you if:
- You are an experienced product marketing manager with cybersecurity, threat intelligence and/or vulnerability management expertise.
- You have strong cross-functional skills and comfort driving results for high-visibility initiatives.
- You have a proven ability to create clear and compelling messages as well as the willingness and acumen to create externally-facing assets and internal deliverables and enablement.
- You have coordinated and cross-functional product launch and marketing initiatives aligned to critical business initiatives from concept to execution.
What you will get to do on our team:
- Messaging & Positioning: Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of Flashpoint offerings.
- Business Growth: Drive awareness, adoption, and growth of Flashpoint’s Vulnerability Intelligence and Intelligence Services businesses.
- PMM Strategy: Plan, implement, and manage our overall product marketing strategy for Vulnerability Intelligence and Intelligence Services offerings.
- GTM Leadership: Engage with cross-functional teams to help design, plan and execute the go-to-market strategy that drives measurable results.
- Content Creation: Develop fresh content including collateral, thought leadership assets and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs,and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer's journey.
- Sales Enablement: Work closely with sales and partner teams to ensure the value proposition, assets, training, support structures, and incentive plans are all in place for a strong sales motion in line with our product and ecosystem capabilities.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence: Be the expert on target buyers, market trends, and competitive offerings across the cybersecurity landscape and how this intersects with our offerings. Use this to drive differentiation and influence overall planning.
- Trusted Evangelist: Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and public speaking.
What you will achieve:
- Within 30 days
- You will have learned about Flashpoint’s vision, mission, strategy and culture
- You will meet with key stakeholders across leadership, marketing, product management,Flashpoint’s intelligence team, sales and customer success.
- You will learn about Flashpoint’s product and service offering and competitive alternatives.
- You will interview customers and understand the critical business outcomes that Flashpoint enables for them.
- Within 60 days
- You will contribute to a product GTM initiative to drive new business and existing customer upsell opportunities.
- You will understand the buyer’s journey and complete a content audit and provide a recommended strategy to map content to buyer touchpoints to drive conversion.
- You will have a solid understanding of the competitive landscape for Vulnerability Intelligence/Management and develop or update competitive battlecards and recommendations to drive Flashpoint differentiation in the market.
- By 90 days
- You will develop a 2024 go-to-market plan aligned to Flashpoint corporate and marketing team goals and objectives.
- You will create a product demo aligned to positioning and messaging and train sales teams on how to effectively deliver the product pitch and demo to prospects and customers.
- You will align the product and services roadmap into an integrated launch plan tied to business and marketing objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of cybersecurity product marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or engineering preferred. MBA from a top tier program is recommended, but not required.
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, customers and third parties.
- Self-motivation, initiative and resourcefulness to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Base Pay Range: $126,300-$160,000 base, plus bonus
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
Are you unsure if this role suits you or not? Unsure about the timing? Interested in future opportunities? Stay connected by joining our Talent Network. By doing so, you'll stay updated with Flashpoint news and upcoming career opportunities. Even if you're not ready to apply now, being part of our Talent Network ensures you won't miss out on exciting opportunities in the future.