Senior Advisor I - Professional Services
Are you an experienced cybersecurity professional who enjoys helping others navigate the cyber threat landscape while being a part of a global team that covers all corners of the world?
This role is for an experienced Advisor who will help clients with critical needs, including incident responses and training.
Trusted by governments, commercial enterprises, and educational institutions worldwide, Flashpoint helps organizations protect their most critical assets, infrastructure, and stakeholders from security risks such as cyber threats, ransomware, vulnerabilities, fraud, and physical threats. Leading security practitioners on physical and corporate security, cyber threat intelligence (CTI), vulnerability management, and vendor risk management teams rely on Flashpoint to proactively identify and mitigate risk and stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape. Learn more at www.flashpoint.io.
We have a role for you if, you:
- have strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive experience creating and delivering training content.
- are experienced with investigations and incidents and are willing to work after hours and weekends as needed to support clients.
- effectively execute tasks and responsibilities independently while collaborating with other team members on more complex tasks.
- have detailed knowledge of communications platforms in which cyber threat actors operate and a willingness to engage.
- possess expert knowledge of intelligence community standards and expectations as they relate to finished intelligence products
- have advanced knowledge of the intelligence cycle and how each component contributes to decision support for clients
- possess a high level of motivation, a positive attitude, and a strong willingness to be a self-starter and learn new skills.
What you will get to do on our team
- Responsible for project management and client delivery of professional services offerings, including incident response engagements.
- Support client-directed advanced intelligence activities
- Collaborate with the Intelligence Analyst team to plan, coordinate, and deliver specialized intelligence collection, analysis, and reporting to support Professional Services clients
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Channels, Customer Success, and the Solution Architect teams to accomplish deliverables and expand the business
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify and understand requirements, craft solutions that meet client needs, and deliver service offerings as a trusted advisor and partner
- Participate in company-wide projects and initiatives
What you will achieve
- Within 30 days
- You will have been fully onboarded and integrated into the Professional Services team and assigned a mentor to guide you through your initial journey at Flashpoint. Your team will have provided you with the resources and training necessary to begin tackling deliverables.
- Within 60 days
- You will have completed onboarding and familiarize yourself with internal team operations.
- You will have participated in some of the training content and deliveries.
- You will have assisted with some of the incident responses or other investigations.
- You will have developed a robust understanding of client intelligence requirements.
- By 90 days
- You will have prepared and delivered training.
- You will have carried out your own incident response support and investigations supporting clients’ intelligence requirements.
- You will have become familiar with teams outside of your own team and begun building working relationships to assist you in becoming successful in your career.
- You will have become completely comfortable with handling day-to-day deliverables and tasks on your own and become confident in your abilities to work independently or on a team.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience preparing and delivering training content
- Direct experience managing investigations and incidents
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence, threat research, or threat hunting, actively keeping up with the latest threats
- Strong analytical and writing skills, with the ability to rapidly and accurately break down technical topics and effectively assess and communicate risks and potential impacts to a wide variety of audiences
- Exposure to risks facing large corporations and defensive measures employed to mitigate them
- Proficient in utilizing open source intelligence tools and social media platforms
- Willingness to work weekends and after hours as needed to support client requests
- Willingness to travel, particularly for client training events
- High energy and strong communication skills to support clients across all business levels
Salary: Salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by state, work location, and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, specialized skills or certifications, and relevant education or training. This position is eligible for incentive bonus compensation, and medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K. Your recruiter can share more about the specific details of the compensation and benefits package during the interview process.
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.