Director, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Where we hire:
This role can be located in California, Washington State, Massachusetts, Texas or New York.
Your next career:
At fabric, we are revolutionizing commerce. Our AI powered commerce services enable customers like Chicos, GNC, and Brooklinen to sell more, reach a wider audience, and scale across any channel.
You are passionate about how ecommerce technology is empowering retailers to accelerate digital transformation to help them modernize and drive growth.
The product marketing team champions and drives strategy to deliver differentiated positioning, messaging, and plans in alignment with product and sales business strategy. You will build strong relationships with leaders in product management, sales, and customer success as well as our customers to understand their needs, experience with our technology, and validate messaging.
- Establish a data-driven approach to market and customer insights, including evaluating TAM, segmentation, industries, and competitive landscape.
- Partner closely with Product Management to evaluate and determine pricing, offers, and naming as appropriate.
- Partner on the marketing strategy, ICP, and messaging for fabric’s suite of products.
- Create marketing plans that align to key success metrics and inform global campaign execution and growth tactics.
- Validate messaging with customers, prospects, and partners.
- Manage and refine product-related content as one source of the truth for all extended teams.
- Lead the development of content as part of GTM strategy, including battle cards and sales decks.
- Create or inform customer-facing content including one-pagers, tutorials, blog posts, and web page copy.
- Partner with customers and the customer success team to develop case studies and success stories.
- Collaborate with the rest of Marketing to execute marketing strategies through GTM campaigns that generate new opportunities.
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience in a fast paced Enterprise SaaS company a plus to bring best in class practices to the team
- Experience as hands-on product marketer
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- A portfolio of work that showcases product marketing success.
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- An interest in eCommerce, SaaS, startups, and modern software architecture.
The base salary for this role will be between $153k USD to $204k USD
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.