Senior Account Executive, Platform
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023
Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, engaging and closing strategic customers who will use fabric’s Commerce Platform and Order Management System (“OMS”) to grow their businesses. You’ll be involved in identifying strategic new customers, designing our go-to-market, and maximizing our customer value proposition and customer experience. . You will be directly responsible for building your own pipeline, closing and managing a book of business, and ensuring our strategic platform and OMS customers are set up for long-term success. Ideally you are comfortable with C-suite decision makers, proficient in understanding e-commerce and retail businesses, and, above all, relentlessly curious about how we can help our customers use fabric’s technology to improve their businesses.
- Lead a consultative, end-to-end sales process for new strategic customers
- Articulate and demonstrate fabric’s value proposition
- Lead complex conversations with retail executives, operators, and developers
- Understand the customer’s business & technical challenges, and identify how fabric can solve them
- Create and refine go-to-market playbook
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Regularly partner with Marketing for lead generation and qualification
- Regularly partner with Product, Engineering, and Leadership
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ yrs of previous B2B Sales experience in a quota-carrying, closing role
- Experience building a book of business from scratch and secure strategic and referenceable customers
- Proven ability to close large multi-year software subscription deals
- Track record of >100% quota attainment.
- Trained in modern sales methodologies
- eCommerce / Retail experience a plus
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions
- Fluent in complex technology conversations
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Relentless passion for helping customers grow their businesses
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Team player mindset
This role will receive a competitive salary, along with a variable compensation, equity and benefits. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone's compensation - including a candidates professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base salary for this role will be between USD 99k to USD 130k.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.
See more open positions at Fabric
Something looks off?