Finance Associate, Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable Accountant
About Extreme Reach:
Extreme Reach revolutionized the way advertisers control the deployment of their creative and how the media sources those ads to execute campaigns. The company’s creative asset workflow platform, AdBridge™, is built upon a decade of innovation and integrates all the paths and processes required by today’s complex media landscape.
Extreme Reach proudly serves the best and biggest brands, agencies, production companies, media destinations, performers and rights owners. With over 200,000 registered users and nearly four million creative assets in its care, ER connects the creative flow between the buy and sell sides of the advertising ecosystem.
This is an exciting new opportunity at Extreme Reach to join our highly skilled Finance team in the role of Accounts Payable Accountant, based in our Shared Service Center in Budapest.
In this role, you will be responsible for a combination of supplier account creation and maintenance, supplier invoice processing, payment preparation, execution and reconciliation for our subsidiaries.
We are looking for a result driven individual with a passion to be part of a growing fast paced international finance team.
This role requires a hands-on approach with a considerable emphasis on organisation and diligence and relationship building, and the ability to follow processes and an outstanding ability to cooperate with partners/suppliers.
The specialist must be able to manage multi ledgers and keep key stakeholders informed of progress and queries.
· Compiling and processing of supplier invoices, including regular cost analysis & reporting
· Collecting approval of supplier invoices from relevant approver
· Ensuring that coding of supplier invoices and expenses is maintained to a high standard
· Checking statements received from suppliers, identifying invoices that are overdue and/or not received and any payments that have not been allocated by the supplier
· Management of supplier queries, handling phone queries as and when required
· Management of supplier payments as per the schedule
· Daily reconciliation of bank accounts
· Maintenance of supplier accounts & creditor ledger
· Analysis of monthly creditor balance movement
· Assistance with general cash management as required
· Participate in the month end/year end closing and reporting requirements
· Review & processing of staff expenses
· Review and processing of Company Credit card expenses
· Raising intercompany recharge invoices to different entities of the Company
· Assisting with audit queries
· Handling other areas of finance functions as and when required
· Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job
· Continually make recommendations for the development of process by working in partnership with key stakeholders
· Work on other tasks and ad-hoc projects, as assigned by the Accounts Payable Team Lead and the Shared Service Centre Lead
· Responsible for maintaining ethical standards of the business including minimising the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace and responsible for reporting potential risks, real accidents and near misses to relevant managers
· Champions, supports and participates in the businesses team working activities
· Extreme Reach Suppliers
· Finance and Administration Teams
· Senior Management
Education & Professional Experience
· Previous experience is essential, 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payables is required
· SSC experience is an advantage
· College or university degree is a must
· Fluent English is a must
· Sound communication and negotiation and relationship building skills
· Additional European language knowledge is an advantage (French, German, Italian)
· Experience of negotiating with key stakeholders
· Resilience in resolving problems
· Sound understanding of financial processes
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proven experience of working to tight deadlines and being able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Advanced level is essential
· Knowledge of SAP B1 preferred or Oracle NetSuite is preferred
· Exhibit strong team membership behavior - i.e. are collaborative, ethical, respectful, use effective communication skills, proactively manage conflict to get the right results, use superior influencing skills, escalate issues appropriately
· Use initiative to proactively resolve key operational issues. Work constructively across the business to achieve the right outcomes Raise concerns appropriately and in a timely manner
· Willingly and proactively share information and knowledge for the benefit of the business
· Exhibit a strong, positive culture that promotes respectful behaviour
· Strong team player with ability to work with remote and international teams;
· Able to work individually too;
· Highly organized, structured and process-oriented, with great attention to detail, accuracy and consistency;
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written English; additional European language knowledge is an advantage
· Positive, can-do attitude, problem solver, inspiring and energetic;
· Able to communicate effectively at all levels within a large organization;
· A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges, resolving issues or escalating as needed;
· Timely and Accurate Vendor Master Data maintenance, Invoice processing, Payment execution & Bank reconciliations and DPO for own portfolio
· Professional and effective conduct and correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
· Team satisfaction and level of support
· Maintaining and keeping up to date vendor accounts.
· Communication – timely and accurate responses via email and in person with vendors and internal stakeholders
· Deadlines met with consistently
What we offer
· Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary, cafeteria package and annual bonus system
· We promote a flexible hybrid working approach to help you find the best working balance
· A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Extreme Reach, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.