The Creative Asset Account Manager - Librarian must have a thorough understanding of any Asset Management system. The main responsibility is to manage content from the client’s library as well as serve as a point of contact for assigned customers, whether brand direct or agencies. This role will also be responsible for overseeing, allocating, and tagging any of the Pre- and Post-Production elements from client’s projects; and occasionally training all parties involved in any data entry to ensure that assets are uploaded, tagged, and linked accurately.
The work performed as part of the CAM team includes fostering and maintaining a strong relationship with all clients and with internal departments (Sales, Engineering/Development, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to help support our customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and provide world class customer service, have strong written and verbal communication, is focused on quality with a high level of attention to detail, and is able to grasp production and technical concepts, all while thriving in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Provide seamless and proactive customer communications in regards to incoming assets updates
- Help assist customers and coworkers linking assets from the various business units - from Talent, to TV and Digital, and ultimately to any video medium
- Manage projects and work requests including catalog creation and folder organization
- Help managing and setting up new users, including 3rd party SSO processes
- Assist with any uploading, tagging, metadata entry, and cataloging of new assets
- Coordinate Operations resource allocation for daily workflow and redirect focus to special projects based on business needs
- Set up meetings for internal and external parties to discuss project initiatives and evaluate established processes
- Interface with internal and external parties developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships, especially with teams throughout the organization including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Development
- Provide recommendations and support management with critical changes and improvements that are needed for the evolution of CAM services, escalating as applicable to the Product team
- Perform other CAM duties or tasks as assigned
*ADA Essential Functions