The Product Manager at Extreme Reach will partner with the team to drive the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for the ERPS customer facing suite of products. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and deliver value in a fast paced environment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering team to delivery on time using optimal resources
- Create buy-in for product vision both internally and with key external stakeholders
- Act as product evangelist building awareness and understanding
- Provide appropriate reporting to the Executive Team and other ER Teams
- Implement practices and reporting tools as needed to enable ER to achieve expected KPIs
- Other duties as assigned
*Pursuant to California's Pay Transparency Law the pay range for this position is $140,000-155,000; base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.