Team Executive Assistant
We are market disruptors and technology innovators with an ambitious mission to power the world’s video advertising.
Extreme Reach (ER) sits in the center of the advertising ecosystem. We work with brands, agencies, post-production houses, all media destinations, and the talent community, simplifying the process for every team that touches an ad campaign from start to finish.
ER acquired Adstream in June 2021, a cross-media ad content delivery and asset management platform that has an impressive global footprint. ER is now the global leader in Creative Logistics, a modern solution that restores control for the marketing ecosystem, illuminates the creative-to-media supply chain, and returns insights that drive business for competitive advantage. ER is the first and only solution that seamlessly integrates linear TV delivery and digital video ad serving in one platform.
As the global leader in Creative Logistics, we serve 1,500+ Marketers across 140+ countries and partner with 83% of global brands, including 93 out of the top 100 U.S. Brands.
We are the trusted market leader, enabling $150B in global TV ad spend and our cloud platform is home to more than a half billion creative assets.
Above all, we are a supportive and collaborative culture dedicated to DEI. We are caring, dedicated, positive, genuine, trustworthy, experienced, passionate and fun people with loyalty to our customers and our fellow teammates. It is our belief that the better we work together to help our clients achieve their goals, the more successful Extreme Reach will be.
The Team Executive Assistant will support key members of our Executive Leadership Team (ELT) extensively. This position is important because they have the power to help multiply the productivity of our executives while contributing to the culture of the office. Above all, this role will understand the ELT needs to provide the right solution in any situation. They will manage heavy calendaring of meetings, events, complex travel arrangements, and expense reports. The hired team member will thrive in an innovative, fast paced, growing organization. They will help the executive team increase their productivity and partner with them to efficiently and effectively manage their time.
- Maintain a daily calendar of meetings and events for a team of executives; Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolve any scheduling issues
- Arrange travel and accommodations for a team of executives
- Tracks and submits expense reports for a team of executives
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requesting by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls for the ELT to appropriate team members
- Help to coordinate in-office and offsite meetings
- Plan and arrange events including catering for in-office meetings
- Coordinates and creates materials for company meetings and Board discussions
- Document meeting actions and follow-up accordingly
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Other projects and duties as assigned
*Pursuant to New York City's Pay Transparency Law the pay range for this position is $63,000-$77,000; base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.