Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) reports to the Global Head of Customer Success and serves as the primary point of escalation and advocate for our Global Enterprise Brand, strategic-agency, and recurring revenue clients. The CSM is an expert on the suite of ER products and has a deep understanding of the value our solution provides the various personas within an Enterprise client. The role will see significant collaboration with the Sales team to define solutions for our clients and ensure successful client onboarding. The CSM will nurture client relationships acting as a thought leader to identify further areas of value for the client that ultimately drive incremental client spend. The role will involve working closely with other departments and offices where the client is currently active or has the potential to expand service adoption.
- Cultivate and own client relationships, including C-level stakeholders.
- Create customized Client Success Plans with scheduled proactive touch-points.
- Manage pre-sales process of discovery, scoping and demos.
- Manage onboarding process to ensure successful solution adoption.
- Drive client engagement, adoption, and retention by understanding client needs.
- Lead client RFP requests.
- Develop deep insights into clients' global teams and operations.
- Develop deep insight into clients’ global technology and partner ecosystem.
- Use analytical tools to monitor engagement and provide recommendations.
- Present business reviews and share suggestions.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of all supported services and products.
- Advise clients on available resources.
- Collaborate with internal teams on client support.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on client-specific matters.
- Partner with the Deal Desk to ensure optimal account performance and handle renewals and contractual initiatives.
- Align with Global Business Partner for upselling and cross-selling.
- Additional duties as requested by your manager.
*Pursuant to California's Pay Transparency Law the pay range for this position is $80,750 - $109,250; base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.