People & Culture Associate
The People & Culture Associate will provide invaluable support to our team by performing a variety of administrative tasks including recruitment activities, scheduling, updating employee records, and reporting. This role will report to the Director, People & Talent Acquisition and partner closely with the entire People & Culture team. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in honing their skills within human resources! Our company culture is key to our success, and the best person for this role will be able to find team members that complement and foster our culture.
- Update internal databases with new employee information
- Screen resumes and application forms, Drive and upsell the Extreme Reach story. Articulate our vision and explain our enterprise technology with high energy and passion. Promote an understanding of and commitment to Extreme Reach’s culture, vision, and values.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, and carer pages
- Prepare HR-related reports
- Partner with the HR team and hiring managers to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new team members, including completion of necessary paperwork to ensure compliance
- Performs other projects or duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or similar field preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience; Focus on diversity recruiting best practices strongly preferred
- Experience as an HR Associate, Intern, or Assistant preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills, as well as the ability to multitask
- Corporate recruiting experience in a variety of areas preferred
- Experience posting and sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Workable and ADP preferred