VP, Marketing Communications
Extreme Reach is one of the three, largest technology platforms providing Software as a Service, with Service, solutions to the advertising industry. Extreme Reach has positioned itself as the global leader in Creative Logistics, both organically, and through strategic acquisitions, such as Adstream, a cross-media ad content delivery and asset management platform. As ER continues to pursue an aggressive growth strategy, it aims to further expand, cultivate, and establish client relationships with ad agencies and brands.
Extreme Reach is seeking a marketing communications expert who will define, create and implement the strategy and vision for ER’s strong positioning and cohesive messaging for its rapidly-revolving, multi-product capability platform. The role will be responsible for driving the success of products and solutions in the market through a mix of content marketing, interna and external communications, industry engagement, events and social. Our ideal candidate pairs strategic leadership, creative thinking, and has demonstrated experience in orchestrating the ideal content strategies and experiences to position Extreme Reach effectively versus our competition.
The Head of Marketing Communications understands ER’s target buyers’ needs and how to translate them into messaging value for customers. This role will hone into driving the ER brand and its two primary solutions in market and will collaborate across Marketing, Product, and Growth to drive sales opportunities and customer adoption through our diverse set of platform offerings.
- Corporate Communications - Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the strategic direction of the ER platform and drive Internal and External Communications Strategies to include thought leadership, brand messaging, employee engagement strategies and PR
- Company Messaging - Own the company narrative and messaging to drive consistency cross company and in market as it relates to ER as a company and our product solutions.
- Media Engagement - Build and maintain relationships with industry media outlets, securing positive media coverage and managing overall communications.
- Content Marketing - Create compelling content, including bespoke reports, articles and bylines that effectively conveys the organization's impact and drives engagement.
- Digital/Social - Drive ER’s online presence, utilizing digital marketing and social media channels to engage with stakeholders, raise awareness and promote our programs and initiative. Develop ER’s Social Media strategy and content calendar to maximize engagement and visibility by channel.
- Industry Engagement - Enhance ER’s visibility through strategic partnerships, speaking engagements and thought leadership initiatives. Also manages consultant and agency relationships, projects and deliverables.
- Event Marketing - Drive a yearly event calendar to maximize high value engagement with key customers and partners including tentpole activations and bespoke activations.
- Thought Leadership - Plan, develop and distribute key insights reports around our DEI insights, industry IP and other critical business insights to drive a steady beat of thought leadership in the market across key audiences and amplify these in the market.
*Pursuant to New York City's Pay Transparency Law the pay range for this position is $217,000-$238,000; base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Strong track record in driving brand and product solution visibility in market amongst key audiences (CMO, Marketing Operations leads, Studio executives and Entertainment production leads)
- Demonstrated experience defining and deploying content calendars across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Proven success record of developing and deploying thought leadership plans and activations.
- History of designing and implementing a go-to-market strategy and execution plan across PR, Social, Industry partnerships and events.
- Marketing Communications experience in enterprise software, entertainment or adtech
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Operates at a tactical and strategic level
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and Photoshop a plus
- Very strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a matrixed environment and across multiple time-zones