Director, Corporate Communications
Extreme Reach is looking for a Director, Corporate Communications that will play a pivotal role in developing internal and external communication strategies.This leader will be responsible for media relations globally, industry thought leadership, and internal communications. Working closely with cross functional teams they will drive key company narratives and product solutions while building a consistent narrative for all Extreme Reach audiences. They will be a storyteller that can tailor communication strategies to align with the broader ER goals.
- Establish departmental vision and oversee the development and execution of annual strategic business plans related to internal and external communications.
- Develop and manage a content and communications calendar to strategically align to internal and external tentpoles, launches and industry opportunities.
- Establish key metrics and oversee the development of comprehensive measurement programs to evaluate success of strategic initiatives.
- Develop and solidify best practices for media outreach, follow-through and follow up.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential industry leaders.
- Work with executive leadership, especially C-Suite personnel, to create thought leadership opportunities for additional company exposure.
- Prepare key personnel for media events, interviews and any other public-facing engagements.
- Leverage knowledge of the business and industry to influence decision making and maximize communications both internally and externally.
- Partner with People team on internal communications strategies to drive employee engagement and commitment to the company vision, mission and business goals
- Assist with email blast communications, internally and externally
- Other projects as assigned
*Pursuant to New York's Pay Transparency Law the pay range for this position is $151,000-$177,000; base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years in communications, PR, and media within leadership roles that focused on execution and strategy
- Extensive leadership experience in PR and corporate communications, preferably Advertising, Technology and/or Entertainment
- Deep understanding of brand positioning, identity, and storytelling.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to operate in fast-paced environments, ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Current knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in PR
- Creative mindset with the ability to connect brand and product storytelling ideas with practical implementation and execution
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as a company spokesperson
- Ability to problem solve, identify and remove roadblocks, triage and prioritize issues that impact your workload
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Positive and team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer
- Onsite or hybrid from our NY, NY office
- ER has 23 offices worldwide and teams spread throughout the US, EMEA and APAC, our multicultural teams work cross-departmentally and across continents and cultures towards a shared goal
- It is our belief that the better we work together to help our clients achieve their goals, the more successful Extreme Reach will be
- Our leadership is provided a great deal of autonomy and freedom in their individual roles, they are encouraged to be self starters and to continuously develop their skills
- Feedback from internal Employee Engagement Surveys cites the People, Teamwork and Flexibility as the most rewarding aspects of working at ER
- We are a supportive and collaborative culture that values multiple perspectives, fresh thinking and is dedicated to DEI
- ER celebrates diversity of ideas, people and experiences
- Unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules and all positions allowing for either hybrid working arrangements create a rewarding work-life balance