HR Business Partner (Temporary)
Please note: this role is a 5 month temporary position.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for providing guidance, coaching and support to the leaders and team members of the assigned office (and other regional offices as necessary) in the areas of staffing, employment law compliance, employee relations, performance management, learning and career development, interpretation and implementation of policies, procedures, and initiatives. The HR Business Partner will also work closely with HR colleagues to support the administrative and operational needs of the HR department to ensure the effective delivery of HR programs and services.
- Promote an understanding of and commitment to Extreme Reach’s culture, vision, and values.
- Implement and administer company-wide HR initiatives and programs. Educate and advise with regard to questions or concerns on policy, practice, procedure, and other HR matters.
- Collaborate with hiring leaders and the internal recruiting team to evaluate staffing needs, source, recruit, select and onboard top talent.
- Partner with leaders and team members to improve work relationships, build engagement, and increase productivity and retention. Provide support in the areas of conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling.
- Coach leaders and team members in the effective application of the performance review process to ensure optimum performance, development and alignment with business needs.
- Leverage knowledge of employment law requirements related to day-to-day team management in order to reduce risk and ensure compliance.
- Process monthly UK payroll and benefits, including pension and private medical
- Assist Benefits Manager with administration of group health, welfare and retirement plans including: enrollments, changes and terminations; monthly invoicing, reporting and reconciliation; annual testing, audits and compliance; responding to team member inquiries and working with carriers to resolve issues.
- Ensure core HR processes and internal controls are executed with consistency and accuracy. Participate in HR team projects and support day-to-day administrative and operational HR needs as required.
- Performs other projects or duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field, and five or more years’ progressive HR generalist or business partner experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable employment laws and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across business functions, and at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple demands.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business concepts.
- High degree of professionalism, with ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate appropriate discretion.
- Ability to work autonomously yet seek counsel and assistance when necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), HRIS and payroll systems (Bob, ADP, Workable).